kristina springer books kristina springer blogspot kristina springer bio kristina springer reviews kristina springer contact kristina springer appearances

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Updates

It's been a fun week and I have some catching up to do. First, if you haven't seen it, check out Alice Pope's blog-- I'm debut author of the month! Yay! Very cool.

Second, the author fair last weekend was great! That was my first time participating in one and the time surprisingly flew by. It was 4 hours long and the library was full of authors, each at their own decorated tables. Except Kristin Walker and I wanted to share because we're dorks and we didn't have much stuff anyway. We both have just our first books out and some of these authors had like a dozen or more books so they really needed a whole table!


















And Monday night we went to the see fellow 2009 Deb Carrie Ryan at her Anderson's signing. I was so impressed by the huge crowd-- especially for a week night!






















Carrie's new book, Dead Tossed Waves just came out (I got it and I'm dying to get to it) and her first book, The Forest of Hands and Teeth made the NYT times list last week! Yay Carrie!


















I'm still trying to get more writing and critiquing in. I feel really off this week-- I'm thinking it's the daylight savings thing. Anyone else feeling this? I need to get with it!

No comments: