kristina springer books kristina springer blogspot kristina springer bio kristina springer reviews kristina springer contact kristina springer appearances

Friday, March 18, 2011

I Love Book Clubs!

I <3 Book Clubs! I'm always talking about the one I belong too and how much fun we have. And recently I've been getting notes that people are starting to choose my books for their book clubs. Yay! A recent group said they were even setting up a Fauxspresso Night and having drink and treat concoctions to compliment the book. So fun! I'm sending them a package of signed bookmarks and stickers for the club. If you use one of my books in your book club and let me know I'll send you a package too. And if you have skyping abilities (and your meeting is on a night I'm available) we can skype for free too!

No comments: