kristina springer books kristina springer blogspot kristina springer bio kristina springer reviews kristina springer contact kristina springer appearances

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Interview with Rhonda Stapleton, author of STUPID CUPID

Wow-- it's my very last interview with a Debut 2009 author! Rhonda Stapleton is here to talk about her fab first book Stupid Cupid. I got to read Stupid Cupid in its ARC form and I totally loved it! Her main character, Felicity Walker, is so much fun and lucky for us, there will be two more books starring her-- Flirting with Disaster and Pucker Up.



About the book:

Felicity's no ordinary teen matchmaker...she's a cupid!

Felicity Walker believes in true love. That's why she applies for a gig at the matchmaking company Cupid's Hollow. But when Felicity gets the job, she learns that she isn't just a matchmaker...she's a cupid! (There's more than one of them, you know.)

Armed with a hot pink, tricked-out PDA infused with the latest in cupid magic (love arrows shot through email), Felicity works to meet her quota of successful matches. But when she bends the rules of cupidity by matching her best friend Maya with three different boys at once, disaster strikes. Felicity needs to come up with a plan to set it all right, pronto, before she gets fired?and before Maya ends up with her heart split in three.



Our Interview:


KRISTINA: What's your very favorite thing about your book (Certain chap? Scene? Cover?)

RHONDA: I love the part where Felicity runs into the guy's bathroom. hahaha I had so much fun writing that.
KRISTINA: Where do you do most of your writing?

RHONDA: I write all over the place--in my office, at the kitchen table, on the couch...anywhere I can plug my laptop in and go!
KRISTINA: What's the naughtiest thing you did in high school that you DIDN'T get caught doing (Fess up now!)

RHONDA: Oh lord. I was so lame in school...I can't think of anything naughty I did. I think I should do something now to make up for that. haha
KRISTINA: What did you do on the release day of Stupid Cupid?

RHONDA: I partied like a rock star! Okay, maybe not. But I hit the stores and treated myself to a super-luxurious dinner. :D
KRISTINA: What's your favorite coffee drink? (If you don't like coffee, WHY NOT?! Really, what do you like to drink then while you're writing?)

RHONDA: Caramel macchiato. Those are like crack to me.

KRISTINA: Yum! Thanks for stopping by Rhonda and good luck with your super cute book!

No comments: