kristina springer books kristina springer blogspot kristina springer bio kristina springer reviews kristina springer contact kristina springer appearances

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Take The Espressologist Out for Coffee-- Contest Results!

Thanks for entering everyone-- I LOVED seeing the pics! And the good news is, since there were only 5 entries and 5 prizes, you're all winners! Whoo hoo! :-) So I'm just drawing for first place. Here's a reminder of the prizes:

1st place: Signed copy of The Espressologist, a custom made $25 Starbucks gift card (with Jane's (the main character) name and favorite drink on it), some bookmarks, and a big box of my favorite TJ's dark chocolate covered espresso beans. Here's a peek:



2nd-5th place: $5 Starbucks gift card and signed bookmarks.

Now onto the picking of first place:





And the winner is:



Congrats Ari! You get the prize for first place! But like I said, everyone is a winner so Ari, R, Sharmaine, Deena, and Gary, e-mail me your mailing addresses and I'll get your prizes in the mail

Thanks for playing! :-)

No comments: