kristina springer books kristina springer blogspot kristina springer bio kristina springer reviews kristina springer contact kristina springer appearances

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Cici Reno & My Kids

One of the exciting parts of my new book coming out for me has been my kids (ages 7, 9, 11, & 13) reaction. This is the first of my books where they are actually interested! They were usually too small to care with previous books or the content was too mature for their age level. They've asked me to read  a couple of chapters of Cici Reno to them every night and they get so into it. It's fun to hear where they giggle and what parts make them gasp. And with this book there's a strong yoga angle-- the main character Cici tweets at the beginning of each chapter with a yoga pose and what it benefits. Each time I read that part to the kids they jump up and try out the pose. We've just finished reading the whole book and it's been so much fun!
Here they are in Warrior Pose.

No comments: