kristina springer books kristina springer blogspot kristina springer bio kristina springer reviews kristina springer contact kristina springer appearances

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Pre-Order Cici Reno Now and receive a FREE Book!

My new middle grade novel Cici Reno #MiddleSchoolMatchmaker is available for pre-order! 
If you pre-order a copy between now and the release date of April 19, 2016, I will send you a FREE autographed hard cover copy of my first middle grade novel, My Fake Boyfriend is Better Than Yours! Fake Boyfriend was a Scholastic Bestseller and a YALSA Quick Pick.
Just email me (Kristina@KristinaSpringer.com) some proof of purchase (a pic or screenshot is fine), your mailing address, and if you want your book personalized to you (or someone else) and I’ll pop your free gift in the mail.

Pre-order now from these outlets:

No comments: