kristina springer books kristina springer blogspot kristina springer bio kristina springer reviews kristina springer contact kristina springer appearances

Monday, July 22, 2013

Writing Retreat Time!


It's that time of year again, when my writer pals and I drive out from our various locations to one central spot and spend the weekend writing (and laughing and talking shop too of course). I always look forward to these retreats. They motivate me to hit a project hard (and motivation is so hard in the summer when the kids want 24/7 entertainment and there's the lure of swimming and relaxing.). This retreat I'm starting a new middle grade book. I've been taking notes and prepping for a few weeks while also finishing up edits on a young adult book coming later this fall (more info on that soon). I'm hoping this retreat is just the kick start I need to get this book off the ground.

What about you? Do you go on writing retreats?

No comments: