kristina springer books kristina springer blogspot kristina springer bio kristina springer reviews kristina springer contact kristina springer appearances

Friday, April 5, 2013

Be Back Soon :-)

I've been MIA lately here on my blog, facebook, and twitter and I feel awful about it! My new writing projects took a bit of a backburner too but I'm still jotting down my notes, coming up with new pitches, and writing scenes here and there when I can. My to-be-read pile of books is growing bigger and bigger and I desperately miss my book club and can't wait to get back. I'm hoping to throw myself back in my work soon-- by summer at least. Of course, just in time for the kids to be home from school. :-)


So yeah, I'm still here. Just lots of life stuff sucking up my time right now (and the above image is perfect, lol!) but I'll be back soon! :-)

Kristina

No comments: