kristina springer books kristina springer blogspot kristina springer bio kristina springer reviews kristina springer contact kristina springer appearances

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Book Club Fun

I had such a fun time hanging out with the 4th and 5th grade book club at Independence Elementary today as they just finished reading My Fake Boyfriend is Better Than Yours. They had tons of awesome questions like: do I live in a mansion and does Paparazzi follow me everywhere I go? :-) And real questions about where I get my ideas and how to get a book published. My favorite was when they asked if there would be a sequel to the book and brainstormed ideas of what the book could be about. One student suggested the title of the next book be, "I Have a Real Boyfriend Now and You Still Don't". I kinda love that. Haha!


No comments: