kristina springer books kristina springer blogspot kristina springer bio kristina springer reviews kristina springer contact kristina springer appearances

Sunday, February 6, 2011

This week...

This past week has been fun!Last Saturday I participated in a reading/discussion/signing with Elizabeth Eulberg (Prom & Prejudice) and Kristin Walker (A Match Made in High School) at The Book Stall in Winnetka. We had such a good time! Elizabeth is completely lovely and reads with really fun voices and Kristin is as fun as always.








(Elizabeth, Kristin, and me)




We had lots of fun in the middle of the week with the 2011 Snowpocalypse. Since the kids had snow days we stayed in and had one big long blizzard party. I think we had 20 inches of snow here. Of course it snowed a few more inches today as well. It feels like the snow isn't going anywhere soon!








(Snow up to our front door)







(The back yard. The patio set got totally buried and the snow reaches the top of the fence. The kids loved it!)






I also got the Japanese version of The Espressologist in the mail this week. It's SO COOL! I knew what the cover looked like but I didn't realize that you read the book backward. So when you open the cover you pull to the right not left.













And you read from right to left too. You can see the first chapter mark on the right side of the page. The little coffee cups on the pages are so cute!











Other than this stuff I'm writing like crazy! I've been working on a new book that I really am hoping to get done by the end of the month. Not sure if I'll make it but I'm trying!

I'm hanging out more on twitter lately too-- @TinaSpringer

Have a good week!

No comments: