kristina springer books kristina springer blogspot kristina springer bio kristina springer reviews kristina springer contact kristina springer appearances

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

**cross posted from Author2Author.***

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you're planning on having a fun relaxing day today! I heard somewhere this week that 66% of all families have a fight on Thanksgiving day. I'm determined to not be in that 66%! I'm already thinking about the day after. Not the Black Friday shopping (I'm swearing off that this year too) but getting ready for Christmas. I want to get our tree and start the marathon of Hallmark and Family Channel cheesy Christmas movies!

But first, things I'm thankful for right this very second:

My sweet family! Everyone is happy and healthy and silly as ever!

Warm home, food, and income! The economy is seriously depressing and I hate that so many people are struggling. We are donating to as many food drives, toy drives, coat drives etc. as we can.

Writing Goodness: Meg Cabot blurbed my book, I sold German rights to My Fake Boyfriend is Better Than Yours, theJapanese version of The Espressologist just came out, and I started writing a new book!

And finally, our big Disney trip last week went wonderfully! We survived the 20 hour drive there and back and had so so so much fun at all the theme parks. In fact, we are suffering from serious Disney withdrawal and want to go back as soon as possible. Here's just a few shots:









(The castle lit up for Christmas. Isn't it SO pretty? It changed colors too-- blue, pink, green etc. LOVED it!)














(The Osbourne light show at Hollywood Studios. This was AMAZING! Loved the "snow" falling too.)









("Germany" at Epcot. The kids loved all the different countries!)








(The tree of life at Animal Kingdom. So cool and huge!)








What are you all thankful for?


Have a wonderful holiday!!


2 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Awesome pictures, Kristina! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

Be sure to enter my international blogoversary giveaway going on now!

http://tinyurl.com/2faa8j3

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!!

Only 44 days til I'm there!!