kristina springer books kristina springer blogspot kristina springer bio kristina springer reviews kristina springer contact kristina springer appearances

Friday, October 15, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Oh. My. God. Something HUGE just happened. Something that would make me do kartwheels around my house (if I was like, 20 years younger, and didn't have this stinking tendinitis in my ankle, and could actually do a kart wheel. Wait, I don't think I've ever even done a kart wheel. Never was much the gymnast. That's kind of sad isn't it? Moving on...).

Ok, let me preface what I'm going to say by reminding you (if you've been reading me for awhile) that I'm a huge Meg Cabot fan. That she's one of my literary idols. That she's the author I always list as my fave in interviews (along w/ Lauren Myracle of course, luv her too!). That whenever I have an author etiquette question (such as to blog this or not to blog this?) I think WWMCD, What Would Meg Cabot Do? That...ok, move on Tina, get to the point!

MEG CABOT THINKS I'M FUNNY!!!!!!

For real! I swear!! One of my friends just saw this on her blog and sent it to me:

"This funny book, which has a hilarious title, and an even more hilarious cover (the insides are pretty hilarious, too)." Click here for full post.

She's talking about My Fake Boyfriend is Better Than Yours!! Wheeeee!!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!!! Wait, I have to go dance around the room again, brb.

Ok, I know I'm gushing but authors are fan girls too and I'm such a Meg Cabot fan! This totally made my day!!

So, from here on out, any rejection I get I will reply with "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Apparently you haven't heard that MEG CABOT THINKS I'M FUNNY!!!!!!" :-)


7 comments:

Michelle Sussman said...

O. M. G. That is so flipping cool!!!!

Unknown said...

So fun! You and Meg are obviously besties now!

Stacey said...

oh wow, way cool!!! Congrats!!!

Kulsuma said...

lol, that IS cool!

Paula said...

So awesome!!! I had no idea you had a blog! :) I need to read your book.

Unknown said...

Congratulations. Keep at it! Everyone please visit my blog and leave a comment. Thanks!

Kristina Springer said...

Ha!! Total besties! :-)