kristina springer books kristina springer blogspot kristina springer bio kristina springer reviews kristina springer contact kristina springer appearances

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Line Edits-- oh baby!

A while back I blogged about completing my first ever revisions for The Espressologist and how I thought the hardest part was behind me. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I was so cute and naive back then! :-) I got my line edits last week. And let me tell ya, line edits are HARD. Did you know that the "line" in line edits means every single line in your manuscript is marked up? Ok, maybe I am exaggerating a bit. It's more like every other line. :-) While it is a big task, it is also a gratifying one I have to say. Like, I'm working so much more this week on writing related stuff then ever. Whenever I get a spare minute I'm pouring over my edits and I can happily report that I'm now halfway through-- whoo hoo! I blogged all about the fun and mystery of line edits at Author2Author today if you want to know more.

No comments: